30 easy steps to get the hair you’ve always wanted even if you hair is type 4c



Subscribe to our blog to receive free gifts and info! Or join us and like on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Blackbeautyandlonghair




Buy it NOW and start GROWING your hair LONG!





Do you feel your hair is stuck and never seems to grow past a certain length?

What would you do with the money you save on weaves, braids and the constant trips to the hairdresser?

Do you want your hair to stop being dry and brittle?

Do you want to stop being a product junkie?

Do you want to learn how to take better care of your hair?

Would you like to go from SL to APL in 6 months?

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your own hair down your back? Is it even possible?



Yes it is, I’ve done it and so can you. Yes, that’s right my hair is a mixture of 4b and 4c my heritage is in West Africa, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and my hair is natural, soft and BSL (My hair reaches my bra-strap).

If you are like me, you want very long hair since you were a child.

I had my hair relaxed from the age of 12 and although when I was a child my hair was quite long, after the relaxer my hair hardly grew past SL (Shoulder Length).

That was until I discover the black hair community in 2007. I was so excited by all the things I was reading, the techniques, the testimonials, the recipes and more, I started dreaming again the dream I had when I was a little girl and I pretended the towel on my head was my hair.




So one day, I decided to start following all the sound advice I had now collected for over 6 months.

I started in July 2007 and by July 2008 my hair reached just below APL. Having reached this goal and celebrated in style, I started having other ideas as I kept reading all that was available online at the time. I decided to go all natural,  It was a hard decision as I didn’t know how to go about it, should I cut all my hair off? Well, no way! I’ve always had long hair all my life and was not prepared to change that, I couldn’t imagine going to work bald!!! 

My last relaxer was in November 2008 and I’ve never looked back, I used a lot of growth help some with more success than others and a lot of techniques and I made it. We are now in 2014 and my kinks are BSL, beautiful, soft and shiny. 



I have 6 years of experience dealing with my own hair and helping others with theirs, I’ve been blogging on various subjects ranging from ‘How to look after mixed race children’s hair’ to ‘Is it Better to Transition or Big Chop?’.  I’m so happy to have contributed to so many success stories. Now, I’m ready for your success story. Are you ready?

This manual is for anyone who has type 3 to 4 hair natural or relaxed and wishes to grow it longer.

My easy to follow step-by-step guide shares with you the tips and tricks I have learned over my six year hair growth journey with lots of links to more resources, pictures and videos to show you how to care for your hair. It is aimed at anyone who has type 3 to 4 hair, natural or relaxed. You will find free and simple methods on:

-     How to know what is your hair type

-     What product should never touch your hair or scalp

-      Getting the right hairdresser

-     How to avoid hair breakage

-     Nutrition Secrets to have long and healthy hair

-     How to develop an easy hair regimen

-     Everything you need to know about natural oil


Yes, growing coily, kinky and afro-textured hair can be a challenge but believe me once you have done it you will be so proud and happy. Luck is not involved in growing hair, it's all about giving it what it needs and that extra bit of TLC. Love it and it will grow.

Buy it NOW and start GROWING your hair LONG!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.